Meet our trainer!
Nanyi Mateo (CMI-Spanish, CHI™)
Nanyi Mateo is a Spanish Medical Interpreter certified by the National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters (NBCMI) and the Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters (CCHI). Since 2018, she’s been working as a video remote and over-the-phone medical interpreter as well as a quality assurance agent with multiple agencies across the United States. She’s also a trainer in several 40-hour medical interpretation courses and has presented my original note-taking system and interpretation algorithm for the NZSTI, OCDE, CAPI, and UCLA Health Systems.
- Training for the national exams (NBCMI & CCHI)
- Note-taking and memory retention development
- Spanish for non-native speakers
- Remote interpretation
- Translation and proofreading (EN<>ES)
- Preparation for job interviews
- Dominican slang
Price: $50 USD per hour with a 2-hour minimum
Payment method: PayPal, Direct Deposit
* Sessions are scheduled after the payment has been sent, please contact for more information.